Get Ready to Meet the Demands of Tomorrow
Are you prepared for the rapid changes in technologies, regulations, usage patterns and resource availability that energy and water utilities are facing? Battelle can help you adapt and thrive. We are solving some of today’s most critical challenges with cutting-edge innovations that increase efficiency, security, reliability, safety and sustainability for energy and water suppliers.
Battelle Grid Command™
Visualize, monitor and control the grid like never before. Battelle Grid Command puts a full suite of modeling, decision-making and operational tools and services at your command. HELM™ Agora >
HELM™ Flow >
- Grid Command Active Demand Management. Give consumers and producers unprecedented control over everyday energy decisions with integrated real-time demand management tools.
- Grid Command Distribution. Prepare for your future grid with powerful distributed energy resource modeling tools for effective planning, testing and resource allocation.
Water Utility Services
Prepare for tomorrow with practical, sustainable water utility solutions. Battelle applies industry-leading water utility experience and world-class science and engineering resources to help you protect your valuable assets and adapt to changing conditions.
- Water Infrastructure Protection. Assess aging infrastructure to determine risk, guide resource allocation and determine the most cost-effective renewal actions.
- Infrastructure System Component Evaluation. Accelerate the introduction of cost-saving new materials and products with our streamlined independent evaluation service.
- Integrated Water Management Solutions. Identify, develop and implement more sustainable practices to reduce water treatment costs and energy use.
Waste Heat Recovery and Reuse
Identify waste heat opportunities in industrial systems with Battelle’s cutting-edge fluid and thermal mathematical modeling techniques.
- Cogeneration and other hybrid systems. Assess the infrastructure of your industrial facilities to provide cogeneration solutions for power and steam.
- Microtechnology for heat transfer. Capture heat lost from surfaces with advanced microchannel heat transfer technologies.